Range Mobile - Issue 1
Green Energy in the Making
In this issue of Range Mobile:
Forward by Doug Ford >>
- Powering the Grid - Helping developers get offshore wind power to the National Grid.
- Range Interview: Ole Bigum Nielsen - Head of UK Offshore, Vattenfall, provides an insight into his role and the exciting growth of the offshore wind sector.
- Thanet - World's Largest Offshore Wind Farm - an impressive sight, operational since September 2010 it symbolises the UK's commitment to a future of renewable energy.
- Renewable Energy Will Power the Future - Royal Haskoning's Renewables Business Development Director, Alistair Davison, shares his vision of the future for the UK's energy industry.
- Turbine Transport Challenge - Transporting a 56m turbine blade to site - equivalent in length to five double-decker buses
- Bright Future for Wet Renewables - A relatively new industry, 'wet renewable technology' is at the forefront of marine renewable energy development, world wide.
- Health & Safety: In at the Deep End - Chris Lawson, Royal Haskoning's Director of Health & Safety, explains why offshore wind developments need to place health and safely at the top of their agendas.
- Green Power for Pembrokeshire - A £12.5M wind farm development that will generate enough energy to power over 5,500 homes per year by the end of 2012.
Range Magazine is published quarterly in print, pdf, online and mobile format. More...
Range Online | Royal Haskoning UK Web Site | Contact | About | Subscribe | Back Issues
Copyright © Royal Haskoning - Range Mobile, the Engineering and Environment Magazine